Dominique Patard - CEO
Dominique, is well known for his boundless energy and ability to rapidly imbibe and analyze subjects in a great diversity of fields.
Proven ability to lead with vision, understand, and broad technical ability through Management and Leadership,
Self-motivated, can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Technology,
Demonstrated analytical skills in Communication, Mediation, Organization and Risk Management.
- In 2003, Dominique created a new Company : Trackbusters providing a high level of Expertise in Web Positioning and Web Strategy, extending it's Business in several Countries nowadays,
- He spent two years (2000-2002) as General Manager for Kalisto Paris's Studio, a Videogame Company,
- Multi Medias Manager at Disney Feature Animation (1997),
- Dominique was one of the early pioneers to investigate the concept Web Portals in France in 1993. In his role as Director of Operations at France on Line, he planned and managed the very first team who created the novative concept used on several points, to make the JV with France Telecom, for Wanadoo in France.
Dominique earned a Law degree from the School of Paris Assas. Highlights out of his academic career he worked on personal research with some articles in cybernetics, computing, Intelligent Agents, Virtual Communities on Internet for some specialized Magazines and animated a conference for the first Laval Virtual exhibition in 1999.
Dominique has completed an International Executive MBA program at the ISM Paris/New-York in 2002 with emphases in Strategic Management, Corporate Finance, Risk Management and Strategic Marketing.
At least, today, he is developing new projects, and is involved also with the Tibetan community to help them on several specific strategies for the Web.
In may 2016, Dominique launched DN Mag, (Designer News), a global Professional Fashion news, focused on Designers, Fashion stylists, Fashion shows, Luxury products and Model Management (in french).
In May 2017, Dominique Launched DN Africa, an African Fashion News Magazine, fully dedicated to the African ecosystem, imbibed by it's culture, it's lifestyle, it's Fashion creations and it's related Business.
Jérôme Ferrier - Business Development
Jérôme joined Xerox in December 1982 with Sales reponsabilities for Paris, then Sales Manager for Large accounts and strategic accounts.
- In 1985, Jérôme evolved to a new position as Business development Manager for DOM/TOM (Martinique Guadeloupe & French Guyana).
- During 3 years, Xerox earned 25% of Market Share in these Countries, driven by Jérôme and his Team.
- In 1988 Jérôme was promoted as VP Sales France at Minolta.
- In 1993, Jérôme created Docline Company, a major player as a premium partner in 1999 for Xerox products expertise.
www.docline.fr was one of the first test made with Trackbusters Technology. Furthermore, as an expert on the subject, Jerome has implemented the marketing strategy to launch Trackbusters.
Jérôme and Dominique know each other since more than 25 years.
Yanick Durant - CTO
Yanick earned a Doctorate in Computer & Science at Paris 6 University.
He is working since more than 20 years in Computers, and mainly in the telecommunication and Internet area.
- Yanick worked at several positions, like Technical development manager, CTO, in some companies like Skyrock (Media), Arithmedia, or Mobile 365…
- He worked as Project Director at the Ministère des Finances (Bercy), managing some major technical migrations for 90 000 computers et more than 1 500 servers, today.
Yanick has multiple skills in databases architectures, leading innovative projects, fast deployments.
He is ITIL certified.
Yanick has been strongly involved into methodologies and technologies used for Trackbusters Technology's development.
Laurent Felici - Web Architect
Laurent Felici has been graduated with honors from a mathematics and computer science university. He has been working as an e-business architect at IBM since 2000, working with Business Partners, meeting their educational, enablement and technical support needs.
- Laurent worked at IBM research center, in south of France (La Gaude).
- He validates the new potential partnerships between several companies and IBM.
- At least, Laurent is traveling almost of the time around the world, providing congress or seminars as Evangelist for IBM Technologies.
His technical skills are mostly focused in J2EE based technologies like WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Process Server to help deliver highly available Service Oriented Architectures.
He also has a strong Java development background and support most of the Rational Developments tools.
Laurent is a certified WebSphere Application Server administrator.
Laurent, Yanick and Dominique know each other since through “Computing passion – or addiction”, since more than 25 years.